Tuesday, February 26, 2008


I filed bug 419600 to get the snot mercilessly reviewed out of me.

For generalized support, I currently assume too much about the MIME types of the image file that's handed to setIcon, but I never set out to make it anything but a Prism fit when I started (where the webapp installer nicely converts images to the proper format). It's all fixable, of course.

Also, I love Mercurial (hg mv). I check out the SVN trunk to a dir that is also versioned with hg, and clone off that locally. I think I'll try the localbranch extension to see if that makes it easier working on both bugs I find in the upstream stuff as well as the GTK tray stuff.

No comments: